Saturday, March 22, 2008

Super Saving Saturday

I had a fun trip to Walgreens this week so I thought I would share. It was a very easy one and I did have to pay money out of pocket as I was out of Register Rewards and gift cards but that is okay.
I had a $5 coupon for the flameless candle, a $1 coupon for the Garnier Skin Renew and a $1 coupon for the Raisin Bran. (All the coupons I printed off the Internet.) After coupons and tax I did pay $15.30. However I will be getting $16.49 back on a Walgreens gift card(the rebate plus 10%). So I will make a little over $1 for that shopping trip.
The candle I don't need but I will put it in my gift box. I like having things like that on hand so if I need a gift quickly it is ready to go. The cereal we will eat and the other stuff should be nice for my face.
To see other's fun savings visit Money saving Mom

2 comments:

In The Potter's Hands said...

They were out of the candle here in Ottumwa but I shall look at another Walgreens before the end of the rebate. I found some other good deals and spent $11 but saved $27. I love coupon and rebate shopping!!!! I'm not very good at it yet but I'll get better with practise. I can't wait to try my hand at CVS!!

Abbi said...

I am glad you are having fun with it. I was just going over the ad for this week and then submitting my rebate online (It is something they are trying out in MN and a few other states). I should be getting quite a hefty rebate this month!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin