Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tipster Tuesday Good deals on yeast and spices.




Do you like to bake or cook? Do you buy the packages of yeast or little bottles of spices that are so expensive?

A much cheaper place that I have found to buy both of those is at our natural foods store/ health food co-op. They sell both yeast and tons of spices in bulk for way lower prices than than Walmart or any grocery store. Also with spices if you just want to try a little bit you can just get the amount you will use rather than a big bottle that might get old and go to waste. I know this sort of store is not just in our town, the other towns I have lived in have usually had a store like this nearby as well.

I just thought I would share that tip with you, in case you didn't know, for Tipster Tuesday.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Thanks for the great tip!

The thing I wrestle with is the time it takes to stop at so many places to purchase different items, and sometimes I opt for something a little more expensive just for the convenience of getting it all at the same grocery store. Any tips for juggling stop spots? I hate running errands, so the fewer stops for me, the better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin