Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun ideas for recycled clothing

I happened to run across this Etsy shop and I found it very fun to look at and get ideas from. The creator of these outfits uses all recycled fabrics and comes up with some very cute and creative creations. If you have visited my blog much you know that recycling clothing is something I find to be quite fun. I encourage you to visit this site to because I think it would be great if many others were also inspired to do some clothing recycling.



I decided it would be fun to see what other recycled clothing I could find online, so here are some more links for you:

I would love to hear about anything that you have remade. Please include a link if you have blogged about it. I love getting any inspiration in this line!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Are those not the overalls that you made outta old jeans in the picture in the devotional post Abbi?

Abbi said...

No, those are some that Aaron got handed down to him.

All in a Day said...

I'm not sure if you wanted my "skirt" or not. :)

http://allinadayatourhouse.blogspot.com/2008/07/sewing-projects.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin