Saturday, July 19, 2008

Getting ready for the fair ~ Project # 4

A couple of other things that I am planning on taking to the fair are some of the ring pillows I made earlier this year. One will be entered under basic construction ~ Pillows and the other under hand sewing (as I did a lot of hand sewing to add all of the little beads). This is another category I have never entered in before so it will be interesting to see what the competition is like there.

Are you entering anything in the fair? If so, what?

1 comment:

Francine said...

I have to say I didn't realize people still entered things into the fair. Im from pensacola,fl now living in GA but I just never heard of this so im kinda wowed that you are entering all this stuff. That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! I wish you lots and lots of luck please leat us know how you do. YOur stuff is beautiful by the way.
Hugs,
Francine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin