Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WFMW ~ U-pick strawberries!

What works for me today is U-pick strawberry patches. I totally enjoy fresh strawberries as do my children. They are so much better than the ones you can buy at the store! We used to go strawberry picking every year but last year the place we went to closed, so we didn't go. Thankfully this year a friend told us about another place close by that we could go to. We went this morning (our friend went with us) and now we have a bunch of yummy strawberries. Yea!

Now we just need to clean them and we want to make some jam and put some in the freezer and have plenty to just eat. It works for me!

4 comments:

Mom's Marbles said...

What a great outing that kids are sure to love. Thanks for sharing.

Niki Jolene said...

we went last year and it was so much fun!

this year we wanna give blueberries a whirl with the kiddo

:)

All in a Day said...

Yummy!

Angie said...

MMMMMMM I would love to find a place like that my kids love strawberries and love to pick them too! They look forward to that every time they go to Gma and Gpa Rounds'! Would be nice to find a place locally they could do it! I will have to look into it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin