Saturday, April 18, 2009

A decluttering marathon!

This coming week it is my goal to really go through my house and sweep out all the clutter! We have been so busy the last couple of weeks it seems that my house has become a bit taken over! I am feeling in the Spring cleaning mood I guess. I am ready for a fresh start!

My goal is to only have things "that I know to be useful or believe to be beautiful" in my house. (Or what other household members feel that way about.) I am hoping to get rid of at least something each day. I do not like dumping things in the trash but there may be a little of that. Mostly I am hoping to share what we have with others. We have been abundantly blessed and I hope we can also be a blessing.

I am hoping to use the box method and go through each room. I am also hoping to take pictures and report at the end of the week. I would love to hear your favorite tips for not having (or getting rid of) clutter!

If you too need to do a little declutter these places might give you the inspiration and help you were looking for:

I am excited about this! Join me if you like and please leave any tips you might have!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin