Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ease his workload

Here is another idea from Alysia:

"Try to look for stuff you can do to ease his workload-even if he doesn't ask. My hubby used to do groceries all the time for me, and still does not mind doing it. But I thought, I am able to do this with the children, and then he won't have to use that time on week-ends to do it anymore-so now we all go Friday afternoons, and it's great!=)"

This is something I have done some (scooping snow, mowing the lawn and various things like that) but not as often as I would like. I want to do this more. I think it is a great way to show my love.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a good thing to be mindful of. Or even just asking him out of the blue if you can do anything for him. I asked my husband that this morning and he said "A big glass of water would be good." It was such a small thing, but made me feel like I was taking care of him.

So Sunny Day said...

Abbi - I love the reminder to bless our hubby's with simple acts of love. very sweet!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin