Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Praying with thanksgiving

 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6

With thanksgiving to God, I am thankful for:

#381 Unexpected inspiration to clean my laundry room (i.e. the washer decided to overflow causing a flood their so some major cleaning was nessasary! ).

#382 Managing to drive up my parents rather slippery hill.

#383 Peace because of God.

#384  Beautiful weather and fun times skiing on Saturday.

#385 That we only got sore muscles when we crashed. (Our first major wipeouts while skiing.)


#386 A husband that I can have a lot of fun with!

#387 Legs and muscles that work. We really do take so much for granted!

#388 Getting to work with flowers.

#389 All the beautiful colors that God made!

#390 Sweet little kids. I love watching them play!

#391 Imagination. I love seeing my kids use that!

#392 Rest.

#393 God's Grace.


holy experience

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Abbi, this is a great list again. I have been meaning to comment on all of you posts recently, but time has gotten away from me. I want to thank you for your series on loving your husband. You have posted some really great reminders.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin