Thursday, February 4, 2010

What does he like to eat?

You know they say "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Have you been working on loving your man in that way lately? Though I certianly don't fix Ken's favorites everyday (I think even he would get tired of Lasagna!) I do keep in mind what he does and doesn't like when I am cooking.

This morning I am planning on making him Cheesy Scrambled Eggs and Hashbrowns for breakfast because I know that he really likes them.

What is one of your husband's favorite meals?

7 comments:

ShienYuin said...

As you know, my husband is a big pasta "consumer". Unfortunately I have not been a good wife by serving him what he likes as everyday when I come home from work I'm already half dead... lol...
But we try to make pasta once a week, and we have our Thursdays as "Pasta day". When I come home from work on Thursdays we'd make pasta together :)

Shien

All in a Day said...

I'll give two, sloppy joes and tacos.

Michelle said...

Mine loves squash casserole. We are currently eating a meatless diet (for 2010) and he really wants me to make one with tofu mixed in (?!?!?!). I have not made it yet, but lke you say, it would speak mu love to him. Thanks!

Terry Morris said...

I must say that my husband is easy he likes meat and that can be made lots of ways. but he does not like veggies and that is not good. I find out months later that he did not like something that I made. I must say that we enjoy cooking together too. It is a good time for just the two of us. Love Angie

Nola said...

Anything with a white cheese sauce is what he likes. But really he's fairly easy going. This morning I made him an apple crisp. He loves those. I cannot eat it, so it speaks a lot of love to him.

Anonymous said...

My husband is a big Fried Pork Chops, mash taters, and greens fan. Throw in some cheesecake and he is good to go.

Maria said...

My husband wishes every day was Thanksgiving...He loves Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and all the trimmings.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin