Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Lord abides forever!


IMG_0035
Originally uploaded by ArtsyAbbi
"But the Lord abides forever;
He has established His throne for judgement,
And he will Judge the world in righteousness;
He will execute judgement for the peoples with equity.
The Lord also will be a stronghold in times of trouble;
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You,
For You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You."
Psalms 8:7-10

I love these verses, they are such great reminders that we have a God who is always there, He doesn't forsake us and He will always be our stronghold.

2 comments:

Sharyl said...

Your Sunday posting and your "Forever Grateful" Segment put me in such a mood to worship! It is very uplifting to visit your site. Keep up the good work! I especially (of course!) love the pictures, but I really love your comments as well. May God bless your week. You should get letters soon!! :)

Mrs. White said...

I love this verse and picture!

I just found your blog and am a new follower.

Blessings
Mrs. White

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin