Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some reminders for me of what I want to be like.

"Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing,
modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments,
but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness."
1 Timothy 2:9 & 10

"But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary of doing good."
2 Thessalonians 3:13

These verse just help to remind me of where my focus needs to be. I also find them encouraging and motivating. Sometimes it is easy to grow weary and think what I am doing doesn't matter all that much anyway. I love how God's word is there to remind us to keep doing what is right!

 What have you been motivated by in God's word lately?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin