Sunday, April 17, 2011

Speaks to me Sunday

I thought I would quickly share with you tonight some verses that always a good reminder to me of how I should be living. They are encouraging and motivating to me- I hope you find them that way too!


"In the same way, you wives,
be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them
are disobedient to the word,
they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives,
as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior.
Your adornment must not be merely external-
braiding the hair and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses;
but let it be the hidden person of the heart,
with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit,
which is precious in the sight of God."
1 Peter 3:1-4


May God bless you as you strive to walk with Him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think my three year old would think I have a quiet spirit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin