Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pleasing God

 "Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name. And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."
Hebrews 13:15 & 16

 My goal is to please God as I hope it is yours. I love verses like these that tell us right out what makes God happy. He wants us to praise and thank Him. This really isn't hard at all when you start looking around you and realize all there is to thank and praise Him for.

  He also is pleased when we do good and share. Sharing is something we are taught when we are tiny kids but are we still being careful to apply it to our lives? I hope to get better and better at doing good to those around me and sharing what I have. I am very blessed- I have plenty to share, I just need to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your sharing! Wonderful post!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin