Sunday, September 18, 2011

You are there

 "O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
and are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
Even before there is a word on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, You know it all.
You have enclosed me behind and before,
and laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it."
Psalm 139:1-6

This is such a comforting, faith building verse for me. The realization that God knows every single little thing about me (and about you- about everybody!), that He knows when I am incredibly weary, when I am ecstatically happy, whether I am crying for joy or sorrow and He knows the answers to every single jumbled question in my head. Isn't that so wonderful that we have a God who is there and who cares for us completely?


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin