Friday, December 23, 2011

Gingerbread Creations on the First Day of Winter

 Yesterday afternoon my sister Keren came over and we had fun making a gingerbread house and church building. It was the first time that we done it and we were quite happy with the success. I don't have a lot of time to write today so I will just show you plenty of pictures instead.....








Yesterday was the first day of winter and we were bemoaning a bit or lack of snow- it did start coming down a little during the day and then through the night about an inch came down and it looks lovely and white outside! What a fun surprise!

4 comments:

CathyB :) said...

I love your blog! Is there a link/button/page where all of your recipes are listed? You've inspired me to evaluate our lifestyle and to make some changes. 2012 will be a "new" year for us as we start living more frugally and adopting a Proverbs 31 lifestyle.

Melissa said...

Love the church - has a very old-world feel to it.

Jackie said...

Those look great! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Abbi said...

Cathy- Thanks for your kind words. I wish you success as you work to make changes in your life! If you click on my category "Kitchen Matters" that would be where you would find most of my recipes. I have been meaning to list them all out with pictures and links in one spot sometime but that hasn't happened yet.

Melissa- Thanks! The Church buidling just kind of evolved as we worked on it. We have enjoyed the finished product however.

Jackie- Thanks much! I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin