Sunday, January 29, 2012

Denim Days {Inspiration from others}

I haven't posted as much about denim projects as I had hoped I would. Maybe I will have to just keep it going for a while or maybe I can get more done yet this week!

Today I thought it would be fun to share some inspiration from other places. So many bloggers have lots of great ideas for using up old denim and I thought it would be fun to highlight some of those.

 I have enjoyed "getting to know" Melissa (a fellow Minnesotan) who blogs at Those Northern Skies in the last few months and she has done quite a lot of projects using old denim. She said that I could use some of her pictures and share some links so here you go...


A decorated tin from Those Northern Skies


Denim Raggy Flowers from Those Northern Skies
A Halter Top from Those Northern Skies
From Those Northern Skies








Here are some other fun ideas that I have found:
I would love to hear other ideas that you might have for using old jeans! If you have blogged about something you have made from jeans I would love it if you would leave a link!

I am linking this up to the Homestead Barn Hop at Homestead Revival

1 comment:

Tammy M. from PA said...

I made a cute trash bag for my car out of the leg of an old pair of jeans. I attached a rope through the top to tie it to the back of the front seat and ironed on a cute ribbon to give it a decorative stripe. I keep a roll of small trash bags inside it and clip the first bag open as a liner at the top so I always have bags handy to keep my car clean.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin