Sunday, September 23, 2012

What is God like?

These verses were read last weekend when I was up camping and I was reminded of them and how much I like them so I thought I would share them with you.....

 "The Lord's lovingkindnessess indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion." says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him."

The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him.
It is good that he waits silently for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:22-26

The song "Great is Thy Faithfulness" is one that my kids have been singing a lot lately. I love that song and I love to hear them sing it! It is such a good reminder that no matter what goes on- when things are lovely and when things are not- God is always faithful!

 I want to always be one that waits on God, who seeks Him with my whole heart. We can hope in Him completely! He is faithful and good!

Happy Autumn to everyone!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin