Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I am My Beloved's

You may remember that I have been reading through Song of Solomon. Today in my reading there was a verse that was a good reminder to me. It says:

 "I am my beloved's, and his desire is for me." Song of Solomon 7:10.

This makes me think about several concepts that are also brought out in the New Testament - The fact that after marriage your bodies belong to each other and also the fact that physical intimacy is good (in marriage) and not something to ignore and put off a lot just because you "aren't in the mood".

 I know I have written on this subject before and it is never something that I like to write that much about as I like to be at least a little bit private but I think when we are talking about have a good healthy and godly marriage we are going to remember that physical intimacy is important. I just wanted to encourage you once again in that area!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin