Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Flowers! I was so fun to see some blooming on our bike ride today.
 Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. I had a great day with my family including some time with my Mom and I feel very blessed.

I thought I would share a portion on Proverbs 31 with you today.

"Her children rise up  and bless her;
Her husband also, and he praises her, saying:
"Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all."
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Give her the product of her hands,
and let her works praise her in the gates."
Proverbs 31:28-31

 I read this an feel inspired. I want to be that woman. I also read that and feel extremely thankful - for my mother and also for the other women like this that I am blessed with in my life. I hope you too are able to feel inspired and thankful when you read these verses.
Hepatica - what we call Mayflowers around here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin