Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Goals for Good Health - Natural Tooth Whitening

Lately we have been kind of focused on teeth quite a bit. We have been working to make flossing a new habit for everyone (and it is going pretty well) along with drinking more water (also helpful for having better teeth). We also had a dentist appointment for Aaron and Megan and they are scheduled to go back for some fillings. But while we wait for the appointment we are using black walnut hull as much as we can to see if perhaps their teeth might heal with that. I should have used it earlier. I don't know if it has time to work at this point. I guess we shall see.

  Progress is being made on other health goals too. This week I have been working on having better posture. I still have a lot of work to do but it is a start. This week has gone much better for getting to bed on time and we have also been getting our stretching done. This week has been a success so far.

  I have been wanting to work on some natural tooth whitening methods that will also  help with overall mouth health.

 This week it is my goal to make this toothpaste and also implement some of the ideas in this post. I will try to take a before picture soon and then update you all in a week or so.

  Have you ever tried natural whitening methods? I would love to hear your thoughts on them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin