Sunday, December 31, 2017

Dying to Ourselves

 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit." John 12:24

This verse has been running through my head a bunch just lately and so I thought I would share it with you.

Are we truly dying to ourselves?
Are we submitting to God's will for our lives?
Are we allowing Him to produce fruit in us?

Those are some of the things that I want to see happen in me more this coming year. I just thought I would share with you too in case that is something you should be thinking about as well.

Happy New Year to you!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

HI Abbi, I came to see your bog. I love it. I always pray for more understanding and grace. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

Abbi said...

Susie, Thanks for stopping by. Praying for wisdom and understanding is a frequent prayer of mine as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin